Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Pain (Video)

A Video Done By Me

The Lyrics From The Video...

I smile but I'm not happy. They don't see the pain and the agony.
I feel so alone, no one understands. They've played with my feelings
like I was putty in their hands. Teardrops ran down my face
and into the floor. My life was over. I had no value anymore.

But wait I hear a voice... He's calling out my name.
He whispers to me, "I once felt the same. You're not alone!
I am always with you so don't be ashamed. Take off the
mask and just be yourself and I'll cure your heart, because
I chose you before my Father created everything else.

And then He stopped and He told me
something that left me shocked...

"I Love You!"

2 comments:

  1. AmaZzzing video, AmaZzzing words...

    You inspire, create & shine His light so well, Ashley. Keep doing what you're doing, girl! :)
    -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete