Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"The One" In My Life?



When I talk about "The One", I'm talking about that special person. You know, that guy/girl that makes your heart beat faster than ever. The guy/girl that God chose just for You.

Nope, he's not in my life, yet. 

Truth is... I've never even had a boyfriend before and I'm 20 years old. For me it's not hard to believe because where I went to school there weren't many guys and I didn't go out much, like other teens.  When I graduated from high school I studied from a college online. So, you get the point. No boyfriend, no first date, no first kiss,  but I still got my first heartbreak. Six years ago, I fell inlove with the wrong guy. 

It's been awhile, so I can't even remember what falling inlove feels like.

But I just imagine myself loving that special person and that person loving me back just the way I am. It must be an amazing feeling! Especially, if you are certain that God chose that person for you.

God has told me a couple of stuff about "the one" He chose for me. Like, I know he can dance, he loves God with all his heart and God even told me that he("the one") prayed these exact words "I know you have her reserved for me". 

Wow! Isn't that amazing? Knowing that "the one" really does exist. It's not a fantasy. It's real!  The only thing I have to do is.... Wait. I know it's not easy, but it's totally worth it.

That means God has a special someone for you too. Trust God! Be patient! 
Everything is better in God's timing.

2 comments:

  1. Very wise words.. I can relate to that, because even though I am older than you, and have met quite a few people in my life, I am also, just like you, waiting for that special person. God knows our desires and our needs, he has somebody out there whom may not be perfect in the eyes of the world but will be perfect in our eyes. Love is something worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll meet "the one" sooner than you think. Keep trusting God! He makes no mistakes.

      Delete