Monday, August 11, 2014

I Don't Need God In My Life?

That title might sound wrong for most of you but first let me explain, ok?

If you have a bed at your house, do you need a bed? Of course not because you already have one.

    You see, thats what I mean. If I already have God, then why should I need God? No, I don't need more of God. Because that would mean that I don't have Him completely and that just doesn't make sense. Either you have God or you don't. You can't have a part of God!

If you don't have God in your life then you really truly need Him. 

I usually have no idea how people without God can live. Like, when they're passing through a storm, a hard time in life, where do they go? What do they do? 

Maybe thats when suicidal thoughts come to mind, or they go drink to forget, or they takes drugs. They have no peace in their life, because Jesus Is Peace. 



    That's why we see Miley Cyrus being all crazy. Justin Bieber went to prison. Zac Efron had an alcohol and drug addiction. I can do a list of all the celebrities that people say, went off the path. But the truth is... They were never In The Path. Remember, Jesus is the Way, the Path. 

THEY NEED GOD IN THEIR LIFE! 

People need to stop judging them and start praying for them. 

Maybe you think it's impossible for them to change and it's true. They Can't Change! They can try but they won't succed. Only God's love can change their life. 

Pray for them! Believe me, praying does work. You may not see the results today or tomorrow or even next month, but God told us that He will answer our prayer. So, it will happen.

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. (John 14:13-14)



3 comments:

  1. Wow. That's amazing. I never thought of it like that before.

    Like you said, "People need to stop judging them and start praying for them."
    I love that. We're quick to judge others so much in life, that we forget these things. In the world's mind, they have 'everything,' yet we know deep down that they're missing 'everything.'

    If we do have everything, why is it that we withhold it from helping others find everything, too?

    We don't know their battles or their heart, but God does. So we must pray instead of judging, because we know that freedom. And if we know that freedom, we should be the ones to help others find it, too, not judge them b/c we ALL need Jesus just the same!! :) Everything we have & everything we are/do means nothing w/o Him. God is EVERYTHING !
    -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I usually have no idea how people without God can live. Like, when they're passing through a storm, a hard time in life, where do they go?" You're right, everyone goes through difficult stages in their life. Atheists just don't have the same blind faith that let's us be convinced everything is okay. And that is NOT a bad thing. The human existence is not an easy thing to handle (as a strong Christian, you may not understand this statement), and it is not natural for us to be constantly reassured that things will be okay when that is not the case. As atheists, we do regret certain things about our lives but we NEVER regret not having faith, I can promise you this.

    ReplyDelete