Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Worry About Life?

    In the past, I worried that I'll lose my best friend because we almost never see each other in person(No, not the same person in "Can You Trust Somebody With Your Life") and things will change. That she would meet new people and forget about me, but while time passes by, I've learned that That is not going to happen. I was worrying about nothing.

    In some point of our life, we've worried about nothing... 

...and the thing is that, Worrying makes no difference in the outcome of the situation.

Think about it! When has being worried about something changed the situation? 

Asnwer:

NEVER!!

So, why do we worry? Shouldn't we trust God with everything? 

Believe me, when you leave it in God's hands you will feel weightless, or at least you won't feel as heavy as before. It's going to be such a relief!

People usually say "Pray more, Worry less", but that's wrong! We shouldn't worry at all! Why should we always be worrying about something? Thats a burden. You won't be at peace in your life.

We should change the saying above and say "Trust God and You'll be Worryless".

No comments:

Post a Comment