Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Struggles In Life

    Yes, we all go through them. I know that doesn't mean that I can understand your pain because I can't. Only God can because He has been in your life since day 1.

I truly believe that when we go through the toughest problems in life its because God has something so amazing for us ahead.

Don't stop believing! God is there with you. 

When Job lost everything, He kept believing in God and in the end he received more then he could ever ask for.

    Sure, we get tired and angry, but thats normal. Even Jesus got tired and angry, but He never lost his trust in God. He knew God had a better plan ahead.

I assure you that the struggles will end and something amazing will happen in your life.

Believe!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great reminder! =) Our struggles are not in vain. God will use them to teach us amazing things for the future & bring us through them.Thanks, girl.
    -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete