Friday, August 8, 2014

Can I Love The People In My Life?

Let's start with this,
God = Love

That simple right?

Now look at this... 
"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." (1 John 4:8)

Interesting isn't it?

If someone doesn't love you, it's because that person doesn't know God. But, if a person does love you, that person knows God and the only way you can know God is by accepting Jesus in your heart.

So, the only way you can truly love others is by accepting Jesus Christ. Yep, you heard me (you know what I mean). We cannot love others if we don't have love himself.

People use the word "Love" so often and they don't even know Who love is?

Girls, listen to me! A guy CANNOT love you if he doesn't have Jesus Christ!

Guys, listen to me! A girl CANNOT love you if she doesn't have Jesus Christ!

It's just not possible. That's why it's better to wait for "The One".

Remember...

God = Love

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this! So true. Thanks for sharing, girl!
    -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete