Monday, September 15, 2014

I'm Back!

    I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I didn't really know what to write about. My head has been thinking about a lot of things recently and I really didn't feel like writing anything. But I'm back! I'm ready to go!

    Not a lot of people read my blog so nothing really motivated me to write. Sometimes I just wish my blog would be more popular, plus I'm still trying to get use to writing every week. Starting something from the beginning is not easy. It's like exercise. When you're starting to exercise everyday trying to make it into a habit, it's hard. Your body is not use to it so it becomes a struggle. But after a couple of weeks you kinda get the hang of it and it becomes part of your daily life.

    I really want this blog to be part of my life. I'm going to pray that God will put that great desire in me to write. I really love this blog and love that someone from another part of the world can read what I'm saying about Jesus. That someone can actually be blessed by reading what God is saying though me.

God is real! He loves you! Always be yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment