Saturday, September 27, 2014

I Don't Go To Church

First of all I want to clarify that I actually don't go to church, none of us do.

"Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and fill up on my part that which is lacking of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body’s sake, which is the church;" (Colossians 1:24)

Pay attention where it says.. "which is the church". It says that Christ's body is the church. So, technically we don't go to church. Those who have Christ Are The Church.



"All of you together are Christ’s body, and each of you is a part of it." (1 Corinthians 12:27)

Now that we know that we know that We are the Church. We should also know that we are part of the same church. We are in the same body! 

    People think that there are different churches around the world and some of them try to compete trying to have the most members. But don't they know that we are all in the same church? They also think that we can't be in different churches every week. 

    I've visited different "churches" and you may think it's wrong but I'm really visiting my family, just being with different members of it. It's like when I want to go visit my grandmother at her house on sunday and on thursday I went to visit my aunt at her house. We are part of the same family. 

We are One in Christ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment