Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Feeling Of The Wind

    God spoke to me once through a cousin of mine. Yes, He really did! God told me something that was truly amazing. Now, you must be thinking, what did He say? Well, He told me that every time I would feel a breeze, it was Him hugging me. Isn't that amazing? Knowing that God was actually hugging me through the wind?

The thing is.. that's not the only amazing thing. 

    Once, I thought of a nickname for myself because I wanted to be a hip hop dancer, at least, I think that was the reason. Anyways, the nickname I thought of was "A.I.R." because those are my actual initials. (My mom compares me to Pocahontas because of the way she feels the wind.)



Ok, I don't know if you know how amazing this is

...but I'm not finished, there is one thing missing.

   One day I was in the car with my mom and suddenly God starts talking to me through her. These are the exact words that God said, "A.I.R didn't come from your mind. I am, I am the air you breath. I gave you that name." Wow! Now that is just WOW! Knowing that God gave me that name. 

    Everything was planned from the beginning, everything had a purpose. Nothing absolutely nothing in this world happens randomly. The fact that I can actually feel God everyday is a blessing. I'm actually breathing Him everyday. So without God, I would be dead right now.

God is the reason I am alive. God is the reason you are alive.

"For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33:4 NLT





3 comments:

  1. Precious!!! It's amazing to know that we have been, are, and will be in God's mind because we are His treasure. He's involved in every detail of our lives. Very nice, Ashley!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
      They cannot be numbered!
      I can’t even count them;
      they outnumber the grains of sand!
      And when I wake up,
      you are still with me!" Psalm 139:17-18 NLT

      Delete
  2. Agree with you both!! :) Totally, TOTALLY LOVED this! (I always wondered what air stood for - but now I know! Love your initials!! Air is what keeps us alive; it keeps us going. Couldn't have a more awesome name! :D)
    -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete