Thursday, July 31, 2014

Can You Trust Somebody With Your Life?

Have you ever trusted somebody with a secret and then 5 minutes later you regret it?

We've all been there.

    I once trusted somebody and unfortunately it became one of the worst decisions of my teen years. It was horrible finding out that my (supposedly) best friend betrayed me and lied about it right to my face. I mean, after all that time you spend with a person thinking you know him/her. Then, they betray you and you start thinking, was he/she faking his/her friendship with me all this time? I felt sad, angry, and played.

Years later, God is still in the process of healing me.

I started feeling no one could understand what I was going through, but I didn't remember back then that Jesus did understand me.

Jesus is betrayed daily. Yet, He never stops loving anyone! He is totally in love with us.

I know I can trust God, Jesus and, the Holy Spirit with my life. They will always be there for me, no matter what. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmTGLdSW5Sw)

Feel free to comment below. I would love to hear from you!










2 comments:

  1. LOVE it, girl! :-) It hits home for me, too!
    -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete