Monday, September 22, 2014

God Is All Around Me

This weekend I was celebrating my 21st birthday. I usually celebrate my birthdays at a pool because my friends can be there without paying anything and we can hangout and have fun.

As I dived into the water, it was like time stopped. The world was in slow motion.


    It was just me and the water. The water was everywhere. Every part of my body was touched by the water in the pool. Suddenly, I started thinking about God. How God is literally everywhere like really.. Everywhere. I am constantly moving In God. Everywhere I go, God is there.

"For in him we live and move and exist."(Acts 17:28) 

    Isn't that just amazing!? Now thats not the only incredible thing. The most amazing, incredible, awesome thing is that God is also In Me. That is mind blowing. Knowing that God is actually living inside of me and that we are One. WOW!!! There are no words to describe it.

"But the person who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with him." (1 Corinthians 6:17)

6 comments:

  1. Happpppppppy Birrrthdayyyyyyy, Ashleyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :)))
    Wow. Just wOw. That's sooooo AMAZING to think about!!! God is everywhere & He lives in us just like the water. <3
    -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still get blown away thinking about God living in me. It's just so amazing!

      Delete
  2. I love this! It's amazing how God is all around us, and in us! :'D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! We are never alone. His love surrounds us <3

      Delete
  3. Wow, so powerful. Happy birthday, hun ����

    ReplyDelete