Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I Don't Want God To Be Part Of My Life


    I go day by day living my life and sometimes I just stop. I think about God, and I say the name of Jesus. But I don't want to live like that anymore. I don't want to take a minute and think about God.

    You see... I've read the Bible a couple of times and I've seen how some people in the Bible live life in a totally different way than I do. They actually breathe God. They feel Him. When people got close to them, they could feel the presence of God. Some people even got healed by just the shadow of one of them.

    I want to experience that. I want to actually breathe Christ. I want to be so in love with God that I don't have to stop and think about him because He will be in my mind constantly. The same way David couldn't stop thinking about God.

"I lie awake thinking of you, meditating on 
you through the night."(Psalm 63:6)

    I don't want God to be part of my life because He Is My Life. I want to fall in love with Him more each day because he is my everything. Without God I am nothing. I would be blind to the truth. I would be in complete darkness. But with him, I'm in the light. I am free! I am loved! I have life!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! :)

    "I want to experience that. I want to actually breathe Christ. I want to be so in love with God that I don't have to stop and think about him because He will be in my mind constantly."

    So powerful...
    -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete