Friday, August 15, 2014

Am I All In?



Today I went to see the new step up movie and it really spoke to me.

One of my favorite parts of the movie was when Moose's Grandmother was having a conversation with Sean. I felt like she was speaking to me.

    I've been struggling because all I want to do is dance and in life, it's not that easy. Just like in the step up movie you see that making a career out of dancing is really hard. You won't always have the money to provide for your needs. You usually have to have a another job to pay the bills. 

    I was thinking of quitting my job and focus completely on dancing to at least get close to making my dreams come true. But after seeing that movie, I realized that I can do both. I just have to practice really hard on my dancing. Not give up and work hard. It's not going to be easy but I'm sure that its going to be worth it.

    God will guide me! I truly believe that! Right now I might feel blind because I have no idea what God has planned for me. But I bet it's going to be amazing.

    If you have a dream in your heart. Don't think it can never happen. Work hard for it. Trust God, He will guide you. 

1 comment:

  1. You're so positive, Ashley!! I love your attitude & your passion and enthusiasm! I feel like everything you write about really speaks to me, too. Dreams are possible!! :D

    THANK YOU!! :) - can't wait to see the new movie, too!!
    -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete