Friday, August 29, 2014

Listen More About Him!

Yes, I love listening to other people talk about Jesus and even better when I'm having a conversation about Him with someone.

    Usually I'm that one friend that send messages to others about God. Sure, I love it when God speaks to others through me, but it would be nice if people could send me messages too. Sometimes, I just need a message saying "God loves you!" or "God is with you!" from someone.

Right now, I'm feeling like I'm thirsty for Jesus. I want to hear more about Him. I want to feel Him. I want to hear His voice.

In this post I invite you to comment below anything you want about God, my Father.
I want to hear what you have to say about Him. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it ! =)
    You're always encouraging others, but I want to remind you that God has a beautiful plan for your life, too, Ashley & His love for you will never end.
    Everything you share, God uses it in my life, too. I hope you know what a big difference you make.
    I can't imagine not knowing God or having Him in our lives. We're all His creation & He loves us like no one else can. The coolest part?! He longs for all of His children to love Him, too. He doesn't make us love Him, He gives us a choice & we choose to love Him or not. What gets me? He still loves us, even if we choose to not love Him back. Unconditional love. That's what gets me most. <3
    -Rachelle

    ReplyDelete